latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

All content visible on FREE Member setup

Home Forums Community Forum All content visible on FREE Member setup

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Alec Weekes 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 16th, 2013 at 11:08 pm #37841
Mel Day
Username: Mel

Installed S2 free edition.

Followed instructions to set up free level of membership. Purpose – clients will have access to course material after workshop so idea is they come to members site and register for free access to that material.

Using WP3.5; 2011 Theme; turned off all plugins; opened site in different browser (FF, I’m logged in on Chrome).

Membership Options Page configured.

Restrictions – currently Category (had tried [all] and everything was visible)

Tried Alternate View checked and unchecked – no change to thsi issue of all content beign available to public.

All existing content is publicly available including Member Options Page, Login Page, and posts.

I’ve run the s2Member-check-my-server.php file and all green ticks.

Can’t see what I am doing wrong?!?

My only thought was I didn’t set up PayPal but don’t need to for free?

Suggestions welcome.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Mel Day.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 17th, 2013 at 6:56 pm #37970

Sorry, but I don’t quite understand what the issue is.

Are people able to see content they shouldn’t be able to see? Are you looking for a way to block certain content, unless they’ve been given permission to (either Manually, or by Payment)?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.