latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

All restricted pages redirect to MOP

Home Forums Community Forum All restricted pages redirect to MOP

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 9th, 2013 at 3:25 pm #46935

Recently migrated my WordPress + s2Member installation to a new web host.

Everything else is working, but whenever administrators or subscribers (all Level 4) try to access restricted pages (set to Level 1 or higher) they get redirected to the Membership Options Page.

This is appended to the URL:

/?_s2member_seeking%5Btype%5D=page&_s2member_seeking%5Bpage%5D=23&_s2member_seeking%5B_uri%5D=L3Jlc291cmNlcy9iZWdpbm5lci8%3D&_s2member_req%5Btype%5D=level&_s2member_req%5Blevel%5D=1&_s2member_res%5Btype%5D=page&s2member_seeking=page-23&s2member_level_req=1

I’ve tried all the common troubleshooting points, but to no avail.

Any help?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 10th, 2013 at 7:33 am #47061

Administrators don’t have access restrictions applied to them, and Level 4 should be able to access Level 1 content. Have you customized the s2Member Level roles?

Maybe you’re having a login session problem? Knowledge Base » Logged In, But Am I?

Posted: Wednesday Apr 10th, 2013 at 8:48 am #47077

Indeed it was an issue with login sessions. Updated the WordPress Address in General Settings to include www, and now everything is back to normal.

Thanks for your help

Posted: Wednesday Apr 10th, 2013 at 8:59 am #47081

Excellent! Thanks for the update. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.