latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Allow client to login as me, and charge…

Home Forums Community Forum Allow client to login as me, and charge…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 20th, 2012 at 6:01 pm #22598
webierweb
Username: joec

..a purchase to my credit card.

As a loyalty reward for a customer, I want them to be able to order something from my online store which is currently setup on WP, using S2Member and Paypal…The item would be some type of a $10 or $20 item…I want the customer to be able to charge the item to my credit card ave the item shipped to them (or emailed if applicable).

To control who can do this, I want to somehow change the user level of the customer and then pre-authorize my paypal account to allow for this….They should then receive an email with a unique link that they can click to access….I want the link to expire after 30 days so they need to act….if they do not act, I am not charged….this beats having the cards go unused and sitting out there activated with money on it forever.

I realize that I could also just keep track of who can get free merchandise…..I do not want to to it that way.

I thought that S2 would work well for this…..

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved to the customer support forums

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 21st, 2012 at 9:30 pm #22682

Hi JC.

I really don’t know if that’s possible, or how it’d be done. I guess you should first check with your card if you can do that kind of authorization for someone else. If it’s all on the card side, then nothing needs changing in s2Member.

Now, wouldn’t it be simpler to ask the person what he wants up to a certain amount, and just give it to him?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.