latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Allow subscribers to upload files

Home Forums Community Forum Allow subscribers to upload files

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 28th, 2013 at 5:47 pm #50768
Pam
Username: pdblizzard

Can I allow subscribers to upload their own files to the media gallery? Is this something I can do with customizing the roles, such as allow subscriber level 1 = can upload files?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 29th, 2013 at 4:30 am #50804

s2Member doesn’t provide this functionality and I haven’t tried doing that yet, so I don’t know what you’d need. What I’d do first is search for a plugin that gives this functionality, then review if it adds a capability or role, and try customizing s2Member’s level role the user has based on that.

If you customize the s2Member role, you’ll need to know this: Knowledge Base » Locking s2Member Roles/Capabilities

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.