latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Alternate Form Registration

Home Forums Community Forum Alternate Form Registration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 18th, 2013 at 7:30 pm #47810

Is there a way to establish different registration forms with s2Member?

Let’s say that I have a registration on WordPress site for a newsletter.

In addition to that, I have a group of users that have access to a specific area of the website – say a manual.

Right now, it appears that creating a member database updates the primary WordPress Registration Form.

My question is specifically one related to whether or not I can use other forms (one for newsletters) and another for a (manual) – to allow users to register using this software?

Or would it be feasible to have a programmer create a form in Gravity Forms and have the output of that form append the s2Membership database?

Thanks.

David

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 19th, 2013 at 8:49 am #47871

s2Member has the free registration pro-form, which you can use to register users at any level or with any custom capability, without requiring a payment. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Free Registration Forms[/hilite]

If you mean having different profile fields depending on the level the user is registering at, then the s2Member custom profile fields would help. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields[/hilite]

You could probably use Gravity forms for registration, since users are still created in WordPress, s2Member doesn’t change that. Not sure if they’d be able to use the s2Member profile fields, though.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.