latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Alternative to Gravatar photo

Home Forums Community Forum Alternative to Gravatar photo

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Epix Media 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 26th, 2012 at 12:08 pm #9119

My clients wants to have members be able to upload a photo, rather than assign them a gravatar. How would I do that?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 12:28 am #9160

Hi Laura.

You’ll need to use another plugin for that, s2Member doesn’t have file upload for the profile yet.

Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 2:14 am #9176

Do you have any suggestions? Or what I might look under that would work with s2members?

Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 5:15 am #9187
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

I looked for a solution to this a couple of months ago and decided to stick with gravatar. The client would still like uploadable profile pictures if s2member offers it as a feature though.

After researching the plug-ins available, I wasn’t able to find one that would work well with s2Member and that had good ratings/reviews.

I’m sure if someone else has found something though since they’ll post :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.