latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Amazon Cloudfont Setup Problems

Home Forums Community Forum Amazon Cloudfont Setup Problems

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Andy Nickless 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 3rd, 2012 at 9:38 am #27334

Hi

I followed your instructions precisely and tried and re-tried, but I keep on getting the following error message:

Unable to auto-configure Amazon® CloudFront Distributions.
Error code: 400. Error Message: Unable to create Amazon® CloudFront Downloads Distro. Unable to create Amazon® CloudFront Downloads Distro. Bad Request

I did use the private key NOT the public key.
I did use the correct Key Pair ID – similar to this: APKBJLJ4L7RQGYK4NMXA

What do I do?

UPDATE:

It seems like the Cloudfont Distributions have been created, but now I get the following error message:

Unable to auto-configure Amazon® CloudFront Distributions.
Error code: 404. Error Message: Unable to update existing Amazon® S3 ACLs. Unable to acquire existing Amazon® S3 Bucket ACLs. Not Found

What am I missing here? Am I supposed to create these ACL’s somewhere? The instructions on the S2 Amazon page is not very clear. According to S2 if I supplied the correct security information all should work.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Nov 11th, 2012 at 7:19 am #31245

Hmmm . . . as a prospective buyer of the Pro version of s2Member, I find the lack of response to your post somewhat unimpressive. Well over a month, and not a peep from s2Member.

Surely, it should be easier than this to get the free version running. I’m experiencing all kinds of issues, including the ACL message you describe.

Admittedly, I’ve so far, EVENTUALLY find something in this forum to fix each issue, but it takes literally hours and hours of trawling (and then interpreting) – I wonder if it’s worth it.
Andy

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.