latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Amazon s3 / JW Player / Error Loading File

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Amazon s3 / JW Player / Error Loading File

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Chris VIDAL 2 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jan 6th, 2014 at 8:30 pm #62472
Isis
Username: isisjade

I’ve reviewed most player issues on the forum before posting yet another one. There seems to be a major blocking issue for me. I’ve followed every step in setting up JWPlayer and AW S3/cloudfront but something appears broken.

I’ve given up using cloudfront altogether. I’d just like to get S3 working and serving my audio files.

My bucket on S3 is configured by folders according to levels/courses. However, when I attempt to link to the specific file using the shortcode:
[s2Stream player="jwplayer-v6" player_path="/jwplayer/jwplayer.js" file_download="/odl1/1-Opening+Prayer.mp3" rewrite="yes" download_key=”1" /]

I get an error saying error loading media: file not found.

As a test, I’ve also set up the code [s2File download="/odl1/1-Opening+Prayer.mp3" /] but I get an unformatted link, so I think I must be doing something wrong.

I know the files are there. They play fine in the browser when directly linked to them. I submitted a ticket to support today with all the log-in details, but I have as of yet to hear back. I am hoping someone hear at S2Member could help me out, please.

I am confirming: I installed the correct access keys and private keys. I’ve cleared cache and reloaded. I’m hoping support can assist me, because this is a major issue that’s postponing the launch of my website.

Nothing seems to be working. My files and folders on S3 are all set up with public access, but I keep getting errors.

I reset aws according to another forum topic using mu-plugin directory and setting up s2hacks.php then loading in my browser but that does not seem to do anything.

I’d really appreciate some assistance. Thank you so very much.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 9th, 2014 at 2:42 am #62502

Hi,

i have the same kind of problem with Amazon S3 integration.
Instead using of the shortcode [s2stream], im’ using the [s2file]
i checkd the HTML code generated and to me, the shortcode is genérated a wrong HTML espeacilly it still using my server name instead of using the bucket name and aws.amazon.com servername.
i think the loading error is coming from there, just my 2 cents.

we should have something like http://your-bucket-name.s3.amazonaws.com/ but we still have something http://my-server-name.com/

Cheers

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.