latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

AMR member directory – link bbpress profile?

Home Forums Community Forum AMR member directory – link bbpress profile?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 18th, 2013 at 4:10 pm #38171

We have s2Member installed on our one site. We wanted a member directory to show on one of our pages so installed the AMR User plugin. Its working great and does a nice job of pulling in the s2Member custom Registration/Profile fields.

When I go to configure a member list in AMR Users, there are drop downs that can create a link from the database fields. For instance, when a member registers with their URL, I can assign that field as a “users url” and it will create a link out of the member’s url as it appears next to the member’s name on the site.

One of the drop downs is “bbpress users profile page”. If I choose this, when someone clicks on the link from the WordPress site it goes to my login welcome (because I have it redirected to login welcome in s2Member > General Options) rather than a bbpress profile page. I have already gone to Other Integrations > bbPress > Update Roles and capabilites to “turn on” bbpress.

If I have assessed the situation correctly I think my issues are that I need to make sure I am:

1. Correctly linking up bbPress to my user’s profile?

2. In turn connecting bbPress to AMR user?

The idea of sharing profile information was integral to our purchase of s2Member.

Thanking you in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jan 18th, 2013 at 4:18 pm #38172

I want to append to this: the bbpress users profile page is now going to a 404. Will research more about why this is happening, forums seem to indicate its a bbpress problem.

Any feedback directions would be great!

Posted: Friday Jan 18th, 2013 at 6:24 pm #38188

Nevermind, I was able to solve this problem using the WordPress/bbPress user feedback.

Posted: Saturday Jan 19th, 2013 at 6:55 pm #38349
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad you found the problem James. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.