latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Annotum Theme conflict?

Home Forums Community Forum Annotum Theme conflict?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 3rd, 2013 at 12:33 pm #49128
Buck
Username: stephenbuck415

Hi.

Last night I began experimenting with the Annotum themes. There are currently two, the main theme and one child theme that are available.

Annotum is designed for scholarly reviews, and adds an additional type of custom post that they call an article to wp functionality. So there is the normal default post, and then there is an article that allows for peer editing and peer reviews.

After creating a test article, I got the following error message when I selected the SAVE button:

http://domain.com/wp-admin/post.php and then get the following error message:
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /path-to/wp-includes/post.php on line 2996

Warning: stripos() [function.stripos]: needle is not a string or an integer in /path-to/wp-includes/functions.php on line 658

Warning: stripos() [function.stripos]: needle is not a string or an integer in /path-to/wp-includes/functions.php on line 661

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /path-to/wp-includes/post.php:2996) in /path-to/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

I did a google search and contacted their support, and the trouble may be caused by a PayPal plugin… so I’m concerned that s2member might be involved.

I’m concerned that s2member might be involved because I seem to recall reading that there’s no support for custom posts (such as the Article feature that Annotum creates)?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 3rd, 2013 at 8:03 pm #49166

Have you tested deactivating s2Member and other plugins to see if the errors go away to confirm what the theme conflicts with?

Posted: Sunday May 5th, 2013 at 4:01 am #49233
Buck
Username: stephenbuck415

Okay, I installed a clean copy of WPMU, installed s2Member Pro, installed the Annotum Themes, tested both, they worked, then installed the Capability Manager Enhanced plugin, and it still worked.

s2Member is not the problem, it’s another plugin.

Thanks

Posted: Monday May 6th, 2013 at 7:21 pm #49304
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Okay, I installed a clean copy of WPMU, installed s2Member Pro, installed the Annotum Themes, tested both, they worked, then installed the Capability Manager Enhanced plugin, and it still worked.

It’s possible something got mixed up in your database and something weird got send to a call to something in one of your plugins. I’d recommend resetting everything to defaults and seeing if that helps.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.