latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Any way to resend Subscriber Emails?

Home Forums Community Forum Any way to resend Subscriber Emails?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jul 13th, 2013 at 7:57 pm #53412

Awhile back I posted about this and I believe someone mentioned a new update was going to include a fix for this.

Basically, every now and then – someone pays and doesn’t receive the registration email. It might be a problem on their end but either way, it doesn’t reach them.

As of now, I don’t see anyway of resending this.

This creates these issues:

– I have to manually add them now, which means I need to manually check if they ever unsubscribe so that I can manually delete them and;
– if referred by an affiliate, it won’t track their commission because commission is only tracked when they register and not actually when they pay… (maybe this is a bug to be fixed too?)

Has this been released yet?

Thank you

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jul 14th, 2013 at 12:25 pm #53424
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Matthew,

So only sometimes the email doesn’t get sent to new users? Is that right? I’m just wondering could the issue be that it gets sent to spam or something similar and the users can’t find it?

– if referred by an affiliate, it won’t track their commission because commission is only tracked when they register and not actually when they pay… (maybe this is a bug to be fixed too?)

I haven’t seen anything related to iDevAffiliate in the recent releases, so I believe not….

– Eduan

Posted: Sunday Jul 14th, 2013 at 3:22 pm #53438

This one wasn’t really related to IDev. I had brought it up in the forums in the past and I believe someone from S2Member said they were going to look into creating something to fix that issue.

I tried it myself the other day, using another email to subscribe to my site. The Registration email never did go through and was not in junk mail either.

Not sure what is happening…

Posted: Sunday Jul 14th, 2013 at 10:00 pm #53449
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Well the only tip I can give you is that you check the common trouble shooting tips: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

I’m really out of ideas myself.

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.