latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Replacement Code in API notification not work

Home Forums Community Forum Replacement Code in API notification not work

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 16th, 2012 at 10:29 pm #10958
Lan
Username: bigrice

Hi expert,

Can you please advise why I can receive custom variable but not the standard replacement code in the API notification/Registration Notification URLs.

Registration Notification URLs configue:
http://smileyhealthfruits.com/Smth_Lib/src/Registerprocess.php?wpuserid=

%%user_id%%

&voucher=%%cv1%%

part of Registerprocess.php code. I can process voucher but not wpuserid…do you know why?

I received transaction log for this event as below

role: subscriber
level: 0
ccaps:
auto_eot_time:
user_first_name: ok
user_last_name: ok
user_full_name: ok ok
user_email: ok@ok.com
user_login: ok
user_pass: qqqqqq
user_ip: 146.115.68.155
user_id: 44
birthday: 29/07/1975
cv0: smileyhealthfruits.com
cv1: E6FA8AE9CD010FE18CFF998F6CFD2B5B

thank you

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Lan.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 17th, 2012 at 11:26 pm #11059

Hi Lan.

Thanks for reporting this. In your custom script, the one you call with the notification, did you test in some way what the value of $_GET[‘wpuserid’] is?

Posted: Friday Apr 20th, 2012 at 3:47 am #11334
Staff Member

Hi there. Thanks for reporting this important issue.

~ and thanks for the heads up on this thread.

I just ran some tests on this, against all PayPal Pro and Authorize.Net Free Registration/Payment Forms. I also ran tests against the default WordPress login/registrations forms. Thus far, I’ve been unable to reproduce this issue. That is, the Replacement Code %%user_id%% is always properly filled by s2Member in my tests.

Therefore, I’ll have to assume (at least for now), that this is a script error on your end?

As Cristian mentioned, did you check the value of $_GET[‘wpuserid’] in your script?

Thanks. Please let me know if we missed something here. Or, if there’s a specific path we can follow in order to reproduce the issue you’ve reported. Reproducing the issue is about 90% of way to resolving it :-)

Posted: Friday Apr 20th, 2012 at 3:58 am #11336
Staff Member

If this problem continues, please feel free to send us a Dashboard login
through this private contact form. I’ll be happy to have a look and run diagnostics for you.
s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.