latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

ARB (automatic recurring billing)

Home Forums Community Forum ARB (automatic recurring billing)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 9:39 pm #11793
knyghtz
Username: knyghtz

Hi…

We have found that when we manually delete a member from S2 Members who is on an ARB (automatic recurring billing) plan with Authorize.net – the member is still being charged their monthly fee after we have deleted them. We have found that the only way we can find to stop recurring payments is to cancel their ARB subscription through Authorize.net.

Is there a way to set up S2 Members so that when a customer calls in and asks to be cancelled and we then manually delete them as an S2 Member Level 1 that S2 Member will send a signal to Authorize.net to ensure that that customer is taken off the Authorize.net ARB (automatic recurring billing) cycle?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 30th, 2012 at 1:27 am #12202
knyghtz
Username: knyghtz

bump!

Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 7:11 pm #12525
Quark Smith
Username: quark

Yikes. I was thinking about upgrading & buying so I could use ARB with Authorize.net. But Its looking like noone is answering this question.

I’d like to see if & when someone gets around to it. If I’m charging people who have cancelled, that’s bad for business. What’s more interesting is that no one has ventured to answer this.

Posted: Thursday Sep 6th, 2012 at 4:03 pm #24377

Try asking the question in the Customer Support Forum… this is only a community forum.

Posted: Thursday Sep 6th, 2012 at 4:35 pm #24384
Eduan
Username: Eduan

He can’t post in the customer support forum if he isn’t a paid s2Member pro user…

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.