latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Are images in WP Upload directory protected?

Home Forums Community Forum Are images in WP Upload directory protected?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  aus_team 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Dec 14th, 2013 at 10:25 am #61927
aus_team
Username: austeam

I searched the site about my question and this is what I found
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/image-protection-why-not-possible-to-upload/

Last reply may 2012.

I can’t help but sympathize the poster of that topic because I also believe it is a BIG security hole as it is.

But like I said, the post was made last 2012. Has there been a change on that since?

I also saw a plugin offered on that post but like the original poster pointed out, it is not like wordpress uploader.

Will there be a plan to protect media folder/upload folder of wordpress?

Does changing media upload folder to s2member protected file the only close solution? What will happen to the media when s2 was uninstalled and deleted?

Thanks

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.