latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Asking for ideas

Home Forums Community Forum Asking for ideas

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  boudewijn lutgerink 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday May 19th, 2012 at 4:57 pm #13991

I am wondering how you guys implement the following.
Currently I work on a site where subscribers need to pay either for a monthly or a yearly subscription.
I get the points I need to work on and am going to implement that over the next week. (certificate and some more, local stuff for payments)

One other point I have not given much thought yet is list building.
I would like to get my subscribers to enroll on a mailing list, eg MailChimp, Aweber, GetResponse or others.
How do I combine these two?

basically, listing for the site (and paying for it) is one thing. Getting subscribers on a mailinglist is another.
Open for ideas…

** Next Day **
I added a custom field (checkbox) to my subscription form (s2member->general Options ->Registration/Profile Fields and options).

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.