latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Assign values to downloads

Home Forums Community Forum Assign values to downloads

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Greg G 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 4th, 2012 at 10:17 pm #7328
Greg G
Username: akka

I know s2member doesn’t currently support a token/credit system for downloads similar to a lot of stock image sites that deal with downloads for various image resolutions, each with a different credit value.

What I’m wondering is if it’s possible to assign a value to downloads from a certain directory only (even if I have to hack the code), to count as 2 downloads instead of just one, creating a pseudo credit system.

For example: everything in the “medium” sub-directory inside s2member-files would count as one download (unchanged), but everything in the “large” sub-directory would count as 2 downloads each.

I looked in to custom capabilities since you can only assign one member level to each user, but I can’t seem to find a way to accomplish this.

Other than this particular functionality, s2member seems perfect for me.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.