latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Auth.Net Pro Forms and Custom Profile Fields

Home Forums Community Forum Auth.Net Pro Forms and Custom Profile Fields

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Mar 17th, 2012 at 7:52 pm #8474
bball
Username: brandonba

I’ve created a custom field under s2Member->General Options->Custom Registration/Profile Fields.

It’s not being used by the form that is generated by the Auth.Net Pro-Forms Shortcode.

Is there a way to fix this?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Mar 18th, 2012 at 8:09 pm #8506
bball
Username: brandonba

Nevermind. It was only not showing up for me when I was logged in as a WordPress admin. I would still think it would show up then, maybe? But I’m no longer concerned.

Posted: Monday Mar 19th, 2012 at 9:27 am #8527
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Thanks for letting us know!

Glad you were able to solve your problem.

The reason that you couldn’t see them is because you probably put a specific level the user should have to see that field, since the admin technically has a higher level than 4, he will only see the level 4 stuff.

Hope this clears something up! :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.