latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Auth.net Upgrades Login Problems

Home Forums Community Forum Auth.net Upgrades Login Problems

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 5th, 2013 at 4:50 pm #51427

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 6th, 2013 at 8:40 am #51497
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

It sounds like there may be some corruption in your Roles and Capabilities. Can you please try using the button provided here (bottom right):

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Membership Levels/Labels

If that doesn’t work we’ll need to take a look at your installation. You can send a Dashboard login here:

s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Friday Jun 7th, 2013 at 1:55 am #51573

I tried that to no avail. I sent my login info via the custom contact form. Hopefully this can be resolved soon. As as, as soon as someone upgrades, they cannot log back in.

Posted: Saturday Jun 8th, 2013 at 1:35 am #51652

Thanks, got the email.

Please try all these: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

I see you have at least a couple of customizations (mu-plugins, functions.php), please don’t forget to remove them when testing to find conflicts.

[s2Member-Pro-AuthNet-Form level=”10″ ccaps=”” desc=”$19.95 USD / One Time ( for 1 month access, non-recurring )” cc=”USD” custom=”mutuallydiscreet.com” ta=”0″ tp=”0″ tt=”D” ra=”19.95″ rp=”1″ rt=”M” rr=”0″ rrt=”” accept=”visa,mastercard,discover” coupon=”” accept_coupons=”0″ default_country_code=”US” captcha=”0″ /]

I see you have the shortcode [hilite mono]rr[/hilite] attribute set to [hilite mono]0[/hilite] in all your forms, but you aren’t giving a trial, it’d be best to change them to [hilite mono]BN[/hilite]. See: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes -> rr[/hilite]

Posted: Wednesday Jun 19th, 2013 at 11:35 am #52217

I changed the shortcode and still no luck. I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to fix this and will be happy to pay for a solution. Please advise or contact me to discuss.

Posted: Thursday Jun 20th, 2013 at 2:36 am #52270

Did you also try all the troubleshooting tips?

Did you verify that your Authorize.Net credentials are all correct in the s2Member admin page? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Options[/hilite]

If you send me the site’s info, I can do a test purchase to see what happens after checkout, and what shows up in the logs. Please leave me a reply here after sending the email, thanks. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 6:50 pm #52704

Cristian,

I just used the private contact form to send the info.

This has been debilitating to our business for almost amonth and we completely appreciate any assistance.

At this point, we are desperate for a solution so that our paid upgrade works and users are able to login once the upgrade goes through.

Posted: Saturday Jun 29th, 2013 at 9:17 pm #52814

Thanks, got the email.

I reviewed the site yesterday and tried a test purchase today, but didn’t succeed. I keep getting this error, despite making sure I enter the correct address:

Error #27. The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder.

I have no other card to test the upgrade with. :/

I noticed that you have the auto-login hack, I wonder if it has something to do with the login problem you’re reporting after upgrades. Could you test removing that and testing an upgrade? Remember to log in with a non-admin account for the test.

Did you do all the other tests suggetsed here? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.