latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Author Extras (rating, awards)?

Home Forums Community Forum Author Extras (rating, awards)?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jun 23rd, 2012 at 9:03 am #17245
Andy A
Username: manthano

I saw elsewhere that this forum (s2member.com) is using a customized version of bbpress. I’m assuming those customizations include the “Rate this user” rating and “Helpful,” “Experienced,” etc, awards that are associated with some forum users. Are those customizations plugins that can be made available? I’m looking to do something similar on one of the sites I develop for. I’m pretty sure I could write it myself, but why reinvent the wheel? Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jun 23rd, 2012 at 11:32 am #17250
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Andy,

You might be interested in this recent post for that:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/membership-same-like-this-website/#post-16931

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Saturday Jun 23rd, 2012 at 10:15 pm #17264
Andy A
Username: manthano

Yeah, that’s where I saw that they were using a customized version of bbpress. Cristián didn’t say which (if any) plugins did the rating or reward part. I’m not a “Paid customer” so i can’t post there (The free version does everything I need.)

Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 9:54 am #17366
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Oh the rating part, I’m not sure if it’s a plugin, I believe it’s an integration with another website. :)

I believe the integration was made with PollDaddy.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.