latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Author Link (Free Version)

Home Forums Community Forum Author Link (Free Version)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 9th, 2013 at 2:34 pm #36797
tim smith
Username: rocipo

Hi all-

When an unregistered visitor clicks on the “Author” link at the bottom of a post, they are taken to my page that lists all the posts that I’ve posted, even the restricted posts.
How can I stop this from occurring?

As always, thanks is always given.

-r

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 10th, 2013 at 9:37 pm #36904
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Tim,

Perhaps the settings under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Alternative View Protection will help you?

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Jan 10th, 2013 at 9:44 pm #36905
tim smith

Thanks Eduan, but that option is already maxxed out…I have everything supposedly filtered, but s2Member still allows anyone to see everything I posted.

Posted: Friday Jan 11th, 2013 at 3:23 pm #37035
Eduan

So the user can see the post?

Not just an excerpt of it as a preview or just the name of it? He can access the whole post?

– Eduan

Posted: Friday Jan 11th, 2013 at 3:29 pm #37037
tim smith

Yes. All posts are entirely visible.

-r

Posted: Saturday Jan 12th, 2013 at 5:13 pm #37184
Eduan

Then something is definitely interfering with s2Member blocking those posts.

So, first things first, could you make absolutely sure that you have set a membership options page under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Membership Options Page. If that settings isn’t set then s2Member won’t block any content.

If that doesn’t fix it, or there was nothing to fix, you think you could check these common trouble shooting tips: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.