latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Authorize.net and 3rd party payment gateway

Home Forums Community Forum Authorize.net and 3rd party payment gateway

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 26th, 2012 at 3:26 pm #9134
Jon G
Username: jgabrio

I have a client who is extremely happy with the basic platform that S2Member offers. They are looking for some increased versatility that happens to be offered in your Pro version. They have a 3rd party payment gateway they want to use to collect payments. (Complete Merchant Solutions) CMS, says they can get my clients an Authorize.net account at a discounted price, and they offer their own recurring billing called NMI.

I know Authorize.net offers ARB for recurring billing. My question is – by engaging the 3 party gateway, can you still use the simplicity of Authorize.net to collect payments and use pro forms? And can you still run recurring billing through the checkout process, or does this have to be configured outside of the checkout process manually?

How easy is it to sync Authorize.net currently with S2member Pro and the ARB billing they offer?

Thank you!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 12:12 am #9155

Hi Jon. Thanks for the kudos! I’m glad your client is so happy. :)

The Authorize.Net integration is simple to use, similar to PayPal’s, and it supports recurring billing.

Now, I don’t know if it’ll work with the other recurring billing service the CRM is offering you. You’ll most probably have to create a custom integration so it all works right. I suggest that you dig into the source files for the Auth.Net one as a starting point.

I hope that helps!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.