latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Authorize.Net CIM integration is it possible?

Home Forums Community Forum Authorize.Net CIM integration is it possible?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  David Hobson 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 6th, 2012 at 9:38 am #10236

Hello. My client is using S2Member Pro with BuddyPress to manage subscriptions to his website. He is requesting that every Authorize.net transaction also be recorded in Authorize.Net’s CIM tool. After much investigation, I’ve determined that this is not possible without hacking the S2Member plugin, which I don’t want to do. Does anyone have any suggestions? I don’t really see a reason for my client to NEED CIM. Can’t everything pretty much be managed through S2Member?

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 6th, 2012 at 2:02 pm #10249
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

Well, I don’t use Authorize.net so I can’t say if there is any way to do this natively or if S2member is enough without CIM. I just don’t know that much about it.

However, you mentioned hacking s2member. I am assuming you mean changing the actual code of the plugin to fit your needs. The link below lists a set of “hooks” that you can use to add functionality to the s2member plugin without compromising the original code:

http://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/s2member/authnet/package-filters/

If you already knew that, I apologize, but I just wanted to make sure you knew that was possible if you end up needing to make this integration manually to appease the client. :)

Hope that helps,

Dave

Posted: Friday Apr 6th, 2012 at 2:36 pm #10251

Thanks for the feedback. I’m trying to get the client to forget about CIM, but he might have a good reason for needing it. We’ll see.

Posted: Monday Jul 1st, 2013 at 7:04 pm #52847

I know this is exceedingly old, but I’m in the same situation. I’ll need CIM capability with Authorize.net to fit my needs. Did you ever implement it? I haven’t found any API for it, is there? Did you resort to another solution?

Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.