latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Authorize.net error 103 transaction key

Home Forums Community Forum Authorize.net error 103 transaction key

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 30th, 2013 at 4:17 pm #40026

Guys I really need your help I keep getting 103 error I’ve been on the phone with Aurthorize.net support reps we’ve gone over my account set up everything is good from their end. They say that the transaction key is not being sent. I using your pro forms for recurring billing: here is what the code looks like:

[s2Member-Pro-AuthNet-Form level=”1″ ccaps=”” desc=”Single Person Calling Plan” cc=”USD” custom=”www.pillreminderservice.com” ta=”45.00″ tp=”1″ tt=”M” ra=”30.00″ rp=”1″ rt=”M” rr=”1″ rrt=”” accept=”visa,mastercard,amex,discover” coupon=”” accept_coupons=”0″ default_country_code=”US” captcha=”0″ /]

I’ve been on the phone with them while I try to process an order and they tell me they don’t see a transaction key which i know for sure I’ve put in the right place in the auth.net options and no I’m not in sandbox mode so I really need your help. I paid good money to get this form because of the auth.net integration you said you had. Again I really need your help with this matter. I’ve had your software now for more than 2 weeks and still cann’t process a sale.

Response Reason Code: 103

Response Reason Text: A valid fingerprint or Transaction Key is required for this transaction.

This error is generated when your Authorize.Net account is in Password-Required Mode and you are not sending a valid Transaction Key or hash fingerprint with your transaction request. For security reasons we recommend always submitting a Transaction Key or hash fingerprint. Additionally:

If you are using SIM, make sure you are using a valid Transaction Key to generate and send a fingerprint hash along with your transaction request. The fingerprint hash should be submitted using the field x_fp_hash.
If you are using SIM and submit a request for a Credit, Void, or Prior Authorization Capture (x_type = CREDIT, VOID or PRIOR_AUTH_CAPTURE) you may encounter this error. For security reasons these transaction types must be processed by logging into the Merchant Interface directly, or by using a desktop application that uses AIM.
If you are using AIM, please make sure you are sending a valid Transaction Key along with your transaction request. The Transaction Key should be submitted using the field x_tran_key.
If you are using an older Authorize.Net account and you are using a password instead of a Transaction Key, you may experience this error. Please ensure that you are submitting your Transaction Key instead.
If you are using a third party shopping cart and you are receiving this error, please check with your shopping cart provider to confirm that your application can send the Transaction Key to Authorize.Net. Most up-to-date shopping carts should be able to store and use a Transaction Key.
Some shopping carts, for backward compatibility with older connection methods, may provide the means to submit both a Transaction Key and a password. You should not use both the Transaction Key and the password simultaneously; doing so may also result in this error. We strongly recommend that you leave the password field blank.
If the shopping cart has a field for a password but no field for the Transaction Key, please put the Transaction Key in the password field. Our system will recognize and validate the Transaction Key properly.
While most shopping cart software will have a field for the Transaction Key, password, or both, some software may not. Please contact your shopping cart provider for details on how to upgrade to a more secure version of your shopping cart software.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 5:51 am #40364
Staff Member
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.