latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Authorize.net Error #92

Home Forums Community Forum Authorize.net Error #92

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Aug 24th, 2012 at 8:03 pm #23009
Ben Rowley
Username: NBM

Hi I’m getting error message 92 with the authorize.net. This is what they suggest:

Advanced Integration Method (AIM) Suggestions:

1. If you are posting via AIM to our secure site directly from an HTML page you will receive this error. When using AIM to integrate with Authorize.Net, the post must be made from a script running in a secure location on your server, and not through an HTML page.

2. Be sure that your account settings are set to allow delimited responses.

To verify or edit this you can:

Login to the Merchant Interface at https://account.authorize.net/
Click on Settings
Click on Direct Response
Change Delimited Response to “True”

3. Confirm that you are posting the variable x_delim_data in your script, and that it is set to “TRUE”.

4. Also confirm that you are sending the variable x_relay_response with a value equal to “false” in your post to Authorize.Net. If you are not sending this variable and have any default relay or receipt links listed in your Response/Receipt URL settings, you will receive an Error (92).

I think I’m good on #’s 1-3, but am not sure about suggestion 4.

Please help!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Aug 26th, 2012 at 7:51 am #23109

Hi Ben.

I’m emailing Jason to ask him about your problem.

Could you please send your info using the contact form? Including a link to the page where you have the form that’s giving the error, please. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Thanks!

Posted: Tuesday Aug 28th, 2012 at 8:23 am #23276
Ben Rowley
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 12:11 pm #23424
Ben Rowley

Were you able to look in to this?

Posted: Thursday Aug 30th, 2012 at 7:34 am #23555

Hi Ben.

Jason has been going through his pending emails and answered many the last two days, but still hasn’t gotten to the one about your problem. He should get to it soon. Thanks for your patience. :)

Posted: Monday Sep 3rd, 2012 at 3:36 am #23908
Staff Member

Thanks for your patience. I’m very sorry for the delay.

This is an interesting response from Authorize.Net. Thanks for reporting this to us.

The value of x_relay_response is documented as having a default value of “false”. However, in your case, if it helps to have it forcefully set to a “false” value, I’d be very happy to hear back from you about it.

I’m attaching a patched copy of the file that handles this interaction between s2Member Pro and Authorize.Net, with x_relay_response set to a “false” value forcefully. Please let me know if this cures the Error #92 issue for you. Thanks!

Please upload the attached file, and allow it to override your existing copy of:
/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/authnet/authnet-utilities.inc.php

Patch: http://d1v41qemfjie0l.cloudfront.net/s2member/uploads/authnet-utilities.inc_.php_.zip

Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 3:58 pm #24061
Ben Rowley

That did the trick. Thanks!

Posted: Wednesday Sep 5th, 2012 at 4:21 am #24131

Great! Thanks for the update! I’ll notify Jason. :)

Posted: Friday Oct 26th, 2012 at 12:17 pm #29816
Staff Member
This bug was officially fixed in the maintenance release of s2Member Pro v121023.
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.