latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Authorize.net error

Home Forums Community Forum Authorize.net error

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Carl Lutes 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 18th, 2012 at 4:04 pm #5612

Whenever I put the shortcode into my page I get the following error:

Invalid form configuration. Invalid “ta, tp, tt” attributes. Trial Period. When provided, these cannot be exactly the same as your “ra, rp, rt” attributes.

What am I doing wrong?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 6:00 pm #5745
Staff Member

Hi Carl. Thanks for your inquiry.

This is a silly limitation in the Authorize.Net API, which for sanity purposes does NOT allow these two configuration sets to be exactly the same. The easy workaround to this, is to change the amount in one of these configuration sets to something that’s one penny more. Either that, or set the term to one day more, something to make it slightly different :-) Very sorry for the confusion.

Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 6:04 pm #5747

Hey Jason!

No problem. I actually kinda figured it out on my own. I just left the trial part blank and entered in the monthly amount. Pretty simple….duh! LOL.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.