latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Authorize.net Invoice Number with ARB

Home Forums Community Forum Authorize.net Invoice Number with ARB

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 9th, 2013 at 11:08 am #41256

s2Member seems to make up some unique invoice number when creating Authorize.net ARB subscriptions. I am using Authorize.net transaction detail API and trying to match up transactions to users. Seems that the invoice number may be the best way. However, I cannot find any relation to the wordpress user and the ARB invoice number. Is there one? If so, how can I track the invoice number back to the user? Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 11th, 2013 at 7:55 pm #41475
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

Invoice numbers are unique for every transaction that s2Member processes. They are not the best way to associate a User/Member with an ARB at Authorize.Net. Please use the ARB Subscription ID for this.

s2Member stores this value in the WordPress® database and you can search your list of Users by ARB Subscription ID in the Dashboard (aka: Paid Subscr. ID).

If you are dealing with “Buy Now” transactions (i.e. no ARB), use the Authorize.Net Transaction ID. If you are dealing with recurring charges (i.e. ARB Subscriptions), please use the Authorize.Net Subscription ID.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.