latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Authorize.net Pro-form country field issues

Home Forums Community Forum Authorize.net Pro-form country field issues

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 10th, 2012 at 1:29 pm #18822

Hi,

I am using Authorize.net pro fields for a recurring subscription to our site.

I have received complaints from those outside of the U.S. that whenever they try to input their country, as soon as they submit, it is changed back to the U.S. and their card is denied because of an address mismatch. In addition, they can only put in a two character code for their province, but they need to put in much more for their province to match.

Here is what one customer said:

Hello
When i try to pay for the busines plan this is what i get .
All my details are ok …i use my credit card everyday online .
The problem is that after i process the transaction the website automatically changes my Country to United States . Also i can not enter my state correctly because it only allows me to enter 2 characters . I need to enter my state:Mehedinti
Let me know if there is any other way to pay for the membership.
Error #27. The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder.

Thank you in advance!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 11th, 2012 at 4:41 am #18889

Hi Patrick.

Is the country change obvious in the form or only after the payment failed with that error? If it’s visible in the form, I can try the form myself since I’m in Mexico. If you set a test page for me at 1 cent, I can try paying to see what happens. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

I wonder if it’s a JavaScript problem in your installation, we haven’t had any reports about this problem from other site owners. Could you test using the default theme? If that’s not enough, try deactivating other plugins and testing after each and see if the problem continues.

Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 5:49 pm #19198

Hi Cristian,

Thanks for your reply! I sent you the login info on the private contact form. The

Any ideas on the two character limit for state/province? I was looking at the API for authorize.net and it seemed to say that the state/province could be up to 40 characters.

http://www.authorize.net/support/CIM_SOAP_guide.pdf

Posted: Sunday Jul 15th, 2012 at 6:30 am #19286

Got the email. Thanks!

I just tried opening the site, but get an error about it being offline. Tried a couple more times and it’s still down. I’ll retry tomorrow.

No cached version is available
What’s wrong?
The most likely causes:

The server is down for maintenance
There may be a network problem
The site may be experiencing excessive load

What’s CloudFlare?

This website uses CloudFlare in order to help keep it online when the server is down by serving cached copies of pages when they are unavailable. Unfortunately, a cached copy of the page you requested is not available, but you may be able to reach other cached pages on the site.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.