latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Authorize.net pro form subscription options.

Home Forums Community Forum Authorize.net pro form subscription options.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 30th, 2013 at 12:04 am #39964
Chris W
Username: Chrisw83

How do I allow my members to pick 1 month, 3 month, 6 month or 1 year subscriptions at signup with authorize.net pro forms?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 31st, 2013 at 3:49 pm #40194
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Chris,

There are 2 ways to do this. 1 is using pro-forms, another is using buttons.

If you use buttons you can make it a nice experience where the user will be able to choose all his options and the click the button and the button would be dynamically generated for his selected options and he will pay etc. This method would require a bit of coding, and it would be using buttons.

If you prefer using pro-forms then it’s simpler, you just need to make a page where the user will click a link, that link will point to another page which will contain the pro-form he would use for his preferred method.

If you prefer the first method then this hack by me will give you a good clue of how to achieve it: http://eduantech.com/2012/09/donation-button-that-gives-access/

If you prefer the second method then it’s pretty straight forward. ;)

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.