latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Authorize.Net Pro Forms with user able to fil

Home Forums Community Forum Authorize.Net Pro Forms with user able to fil

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 28th, 2012 at 3:01 pm #17778

I cannot find this in the forums or training anywhere. Here is my situation. We manage a clunhouse in a coastal neighborhood on the ocean. People have to buy-in to it as well as pay annual dues.
1. I am all set up on 4 levels of Membership, no issues, love it
2. I want to create a page only for Level 4 members which all allow for people to make whatever payment they want on the Capital portion of their investment in our association
3. Great, I have the page, only they can see it
4. I don’t want to link it to a Memberhship level because they already are a paid member.
5. So my issue is, how do I create a form for accepting credit cards and let the user fill in the amount they want to pay? Sounds simple.

Thanks,

Don

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 28th, 2012 at 7:11 pm #17802
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Donald,

I believe you will have to use PayPal buttons, not pro-forms, and you will have to custom code this in yourself.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.