latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Auto Increment Level in Weekly Subscription

Home Forums Community Forum Auto Increment Level in Weekly Subscription

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  aditya bajaj 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 1:00 pm #49377

Hi,
I was looking for limiting recurrence and found out the answer in first reply of http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/limiting-membership/ by Cristián – Thanks for that.

Moving forward my customer wants to auto increment level access with the weekly payments. It is going to accept 3 weeks payments in 3 installments (weekly). Here it is required that with 1st payment the subscriber gets level 1 access, when the auto recurring installment is received the subscriber should automatically get the level 2 access and finally with the final installment the user gets the level 3 access.

Can you tell me how do one achieve giving higher level access with each installment under the same subscription?

Thanks in advance!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.