latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Auto-Responder EMails

Home Forums Community Forum Auto-Responder EMails

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 22nd, 2012 at 11:10 am #32366

Hello,

Perhaps I’m just not seeing what I am looking for, but are auto-response e-mails sent for the following?

1. Upgrades to a different level
2. Automatic renewals completed

Thanks!
Andrea

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Nov 23rd, 2012 at 6:51 am #32401

Hi Andrea.

No, no emails are sent in those cases.

For upgrades, if you integrated with a email service like MailChimp or AWeber, there’s a setting to transition the user to another email list when his level is changed, so you could set up an email to be sent immediately after being added to the new list. Video » s2Member (API List Servers)

About automatic renewals (a subscription recurring payment), you could use the Payment Notification together with a custom script to email the person. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Payment Notifications[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.