latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Auto-Return Page Template in other languages

Home Forums Community Forum Translations Auto-Return Page Template in other languages

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 3rd, 2012 at 11:19 pm #10016
meets2
Username: meets2

Hello,
I would like to translate the Auto-Return Page Template in other languages.
Could someone please tell me where to change the text, especially the “Please Register Now (Click Here)”

Currently I get the following message

ja.meetitalia.org ] says…
Thank you! Your account has been approved.
The next step is to Register a Username for immediate access.
Please Register Now ( Click Here )
If you need assistance, please contact support.

I am using WordPress Multisite and offer content in multiple languages so I need one Auto-Return Page Template per each language.

If this is taken care of in the PO files, how can I make them work for each sub site?

Thank you

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  meets2.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 27th, 2012 at 4:43 am #17628

Hello, I changed the url so i can customized the land page, these has to be done in the paypal button options, if you check at the bottom of the shortcodes there is one called success=””, you have to add it to the button shortcode with your new url with your own content.

Hope it helps

Posted: Wednesday Jun 27th, 2012 at 7:59 pm #17712
meets2
Username: meets2

Thank you I will try it out.

Posted: Thursday Jun 28th, 2012 at 4:13 am #17729

YOu´re welcome ;). I forgot to say all you have to do is one button for each language with is own sucess page.

Posted: Wednesday Aug 22nd, 2012 at 2:23 pm #22764
jose lezama
Username: pplezama

But doing this, you will lose s2M registration control

Posted: Wednesday Aug 22nd, 2012 at 4:24 pm #22774
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Jose,

This is actually not correct, if you are using a button, then they should be redirected to a custom registration page of your own, or something along those lines.

If you are using pro-forms, then this is more like a “Congratulations for registering!” kinda page, or a special page for your flow.

Hope this clears something up. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.