latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Automatic Membership Upgrade

Home Forums Community Forum Automatic Membership Upgrade

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 11th, 2012 at 4:53 pm #24933

Hello! I’m working on a training website, where I would like to restrict new paid members from seeing some of the training until 30-days AFTER their initial signup. Basically, I’d like the software to automatically upgrade members from one membership level to the next. Does s2member support this option? I don’t want to do it manually.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 11th, 2012 at 8:02 pm #24945
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Julie,

s2Member currently has content dripping, you can find it under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Content Dripping. Here’s an article on content dripping:
Knowledge Base » Introduction to Content Dripping in s2Member®

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Sep 12th, 2012 at 8:48 am #25001

Hi Julie.

Basically, I’d like the software to automatically upgrade members from one membership level to the next.

s2Member doesn’t do level upgrades for the dripping, you use conditionals to show or not content based on the time the person’s been a member. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Content Dripping[/hilite]

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.