latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Automatic Upgrade of Membeship Levels

Home Forums Community Forum Automatic Upgrade of Membeship Levels

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 20th, 2012 at 12:28 pm #11399
Mark Austin
Username: mark09

Hi,

If someone joins your site as a paid member as level 1 and from within the members site clicks a s2 payment button to upgrade to level 2, after payment do they need to register again to get a new username/password so they are no a level 2 member or can this be automated?

Thanks
Mark

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 20th, 2012 at 12:40 pm #11400
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

If they are logged in when they make the purchase, it should automatically upgrade them without re-registering.

Dave

Posted: Friday Apr 20th, 2012 at 12:51 pm #11401
Mark Austin

Thanks Dave, so for the redirect url after payment we should just send them back to the login page, correct?

Mark

Posted: Friday Apr 20th, 2012 at 1:06 pm #11402
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Mark,
with the pro version of s2Member you can add the

success=""

and that will control the page to which users will return to once they make the payment process.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Friday Apr 20th, 2012 at 1:17 pm #11403
Mark Austin

Thanks Eduan

Posted: Friday Apr 20th, 2012 at 1:32 pm #11404
Eduan

You’re welcome Mark,
glad I was able to help. :)

Posted: Monday Apr 23rd, 2012 at 11:29 am #11603
WeSEO.In
Username: weseoin0712

Eduan,

Is anything like success=”some URL” available for free version? I ask this because in a client’s website where I’m installing free S2M, I’m facing some problem.

While sandbox testing, the Auto Return URL returns a page where – if I’m not going to wait for 10 seconds – the hyperlink takes me to homepage instead of registration page.

Does this happen in actual transaction? Any help is welcome. Thanks in advance.

Posted: Monday Apr 23rd, 2012 at 11:34 am #11605
Eduan

Hello there,
the success attribute only works with the pro version right now.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.