latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Avatar Badges for different Levels

Home Forums Community Forum Avatar Badges for different Levels

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 2nd, 2013 at 9:59 am #35980

I am wanting to display a badge on the user’s avatar that shows their user level.

In my case level = 0 would get a badge like “User”. Level=1 would get badge like “Supporter”

How can I achieve this?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 3rd, 2013 at 3:41 am #36066

Hi Jon.

If you mean the labels, you could try these: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Membership Levels/Labels[/hilite]

And those may not be displayed everywhere, you may need to customize your templates a bit if you need the label to show somewhere where it doesn’t yet.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.