latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Aweber "Add IP" always the server's IP

Home Forums Community Forum Aweber "Add IP" always the server's IP

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Philly 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jul 22nd, 2012 at 10:40 pm #19956

I am trying to integrate s2member, aweber (using the paypal email parser as instructed in the s2member tutorial videos) and everything is working except when a user signs up for free access to my site (and gets added to the aweber list) when they are added to aweber the “Add IP” for every user is the IP address of the web server, so aweber is seeing that all the signups are coming from one IP address and this is causing me problems with aweber (I can’t do a single opt-in this way)… is there any way I can change this so the “Add IP” in aweber is the IP of the user’s computer and not always the server’s IP?

If I just have a user join the list via an aweber web form, then the “Add IP” is the IP of the user, not the server, so that seems to be working properly, the issue then seems to be with the s2member/aweber/paypal email parser integration.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide….

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jul 23rd, 2012 at 4:53 am #19964

Hello Silver,

I’m guessing your using cloudflare?

Please see this topic http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/s2member-and-cloudflare/

Hope that helps

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.