latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Aweber Email Parser Problems, HELP!

Home Forums Community Forum Aweber Email Parser Problems, HELP!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Feb 17th, 2013 at 2:48 pm #42033

I am SO confused in setting up my email parser and integrating with my Aweber list. My goal is to eliminate a step during the signup process on my site, so that when new members click my Paypal button and pay, they are then brought to my membership signup page (for my site) and at the same time are automatically “opted-in” on my list (I realize they need to click the confirmation email that should be sent to them).

DILEMA! I’ve followed all your instructions perfectly (I believe) and when I copy the code provided by you in to test the parser I get a “No Results Found.” I am unable to “check” the Paypal 3rd Party Integration check-box, BUT, I was able to “enable” it at it says it’s enabled. As instructed by you, I did nothing else with Paypal after that. Of course, I did put the “list name” in my s2Member Aweber Integration fields.

ONE MORE ANNOYANCE: I’m not sure how to test this? When I click the Paypal button to sign up and see what happens, it says that I’m unable to go that, because I’m the company owner?!

PLEASE HELP! Thanks so much.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Feb 17th, 2013 at 5:51 pm #42037

Update: It appears that LEVEL #1 paid memberships, through Paypal is working! HOWEVER, FREE SUBSCRIBERS that register and do not go through Paypal are NOT added to my Aweber list? Any idea how to fix this? Can you help me?

Posted: Monday Feb 18th, 2013 at 6:31 pm #42356

Can someone please help me with this? My FREE subscribers are NOT getting my newsletter and I have no idea why?

Posted: Monday Feb 18th, 2013 at 7:33 pm #42371
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

Can someone please help me with this? My FREE subscribers are NOT getting my newsletter and I have no idea why?

What do you have set up in your MailChimp® Integration section? Do you have your options set up correctly to allow Free Subscribers to be added to your list? If MailChimp integration is working with signups through PayPal, they should work with Free Registrations, too. If you can confirm that this is set up correctly, and it’s still not working, please send us a login via our Private Contact Form.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› MailChimp®

See Also: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Monday Feb 18th, 2013 at 10:55 pm #42402

I’m not using mailchimp, just Aweber.

Posted: Tuesday Feb 19th, 2013 at 4:53 am #42462

Nevin, did you set an AWeber list for free users? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› AWeber® -> Free Subscribers[/hilite]

Also, did you follow the suggestions in this article? Knowledge Base » Debugging the AWeber integration

If those don’t help, please submit your site’s info like Bruce requested, please. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

ONE MORE ANNOYANCE: I’m not sure how to test this? When I click the Paypal button to sign up and see what happens, it says that I’m unable to go that, because I’m the company owner?!

If you try to purchase in PayPal with the same account you’re selling with, that’d be a problem. Use a second PayPal account to test. If you’re not selling a subscription and instead it’s a buy now, you should also be able to pay without logging into a PayPal account and just pay with a card.

I hope that helps!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.