latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Aweber Integration Problem (Resolved!)

Home Forums Community Forum Aweber Integration Problem (Resolved!)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 9:30 am #27443

For all of you who have been searching for hours or days trying to figure out why the Aweber integration is not working through S2Member I”ve found a solution that worked for me. Might save you a lot of trouble.

Call your hosting providor (mine is HostGator) and request that they add a “Reverse DNS record, PTR, or pointer record” to your hosting account.

If you are seeing that when you run the “bcc” test that they suggest here and all is looking good meaning the “add” email is being generated by the S2Member system but Aweber is not adding your contacts to your list this is probably your problem. Basically without this “Reverse DNS record, PTR, or pointer record” your “add” emails will be blocked as spam by Aweber and names will not be added to your list.

I searched for days for this and found one small mention of this most matter of fact-ly, and woo-hoo it turned out to be the solution.

Dear, S2Member support: You might want to add this to your knowledge base as I see that a lot of people are facing this same issue with Aweber integration from the 40+ forum postings I’ve seen while doing my research.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 11:03 am #27450
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Thanks for this solution Shawn! :)

Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 6:08 pm #27493

Shawn, that’s great! Thanks so much for the tip!

I’ll be updating the article in a moment, and notifying other users about this too.

Very appreciated that you shared that after finding it! :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.