latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

bbpress 2.2.3

Home Forums Community Forum bbpress 2.2.3

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Simon Richardson 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 1:57 pm #34684

I have just added s2member v.121213 and bbpress 2.2.3 plugins to a development site, so that I can set up a simple membership site with a restricted forum. I have set up s2member to use only level 1 access level with regards to membership levels (no level 0,2,3 or 4), which I think I have understood and got working.

Following the s2member recommendations I am using the s2member login screen and not the standard wp-admin login screen. This however stops an s2member from going to any /wp-admin/other/page url.

How can I allow s2members to create Topics or Replies if they can not access the following pages;

• wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=topic page
  • wp-admin/post-new.php?post_type=topic
  • wp-admin/post-new.php?post_type=reply

If I use the standard wp-admin login screen the pages can be accessed.

A big thanks in advance to anyone who is kind enough to point me in the right direction.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.