latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Before I purchase I just need to ask one ques

Home Forums Community Forum Before I purchase I just need to ask one ques

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 15th, 2013 at 12:48 am #53457

I am currently in the process of planning my new website. I am wanting to use s2 member pro with the advanced payments.

I have a quick question if anyone could provide some insight on how to do this. I plan on having a website that has around 10 different sales agents. I am going to be putting these sales agents on a sub domain for example salesagent1.example.com. My question is, does the paypal section of this plugin allow you to generate a report from which sales agent has made a sale?

Basically I will be selling t-shirts/ supplements etc but I will have 10 different sales people whom will be using there own unique paypal buttons which I will generate, that will show where the sale has come from, on the income statement in paypal.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 17th, 2013 at 7:10 am #53561

s2Member doesn’t generate those reports, but there may be ways for you to do it.

The notifications API lets you send an email or load a URL on certain events (e.g. payment), which you can use to integrate with something else where you track these. For examples, if the emails go to an account for those (e.g. gmail), you can then search the emails there. Or you can integrate with an affiliate tracking system, to track your agents’ sales. Video » s2Member (API Tracking/Notifications)

If you use PayPal created buttons, you can integrate them with s2Member following this tutorial: Knowledge Base » Using Buttons Generated @ PayPal.com

I am wanting to use s2 member pro with the advanced payments.

Just in case you’re talking about PayPal Advanced, that PayPal service is not supported by s2Member yet, free or paid. If you’re using PayPal Standard buttons only, then the free s2Member Framework may be enough for you.

I hope that helps!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.