latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Before purchasing — What I need!

Home Forums Community Forum Before purchasing — What I need!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Feb 19th, 2012 at 1:53 pm #5652
pagal soch
Username: pagal

Hi, I need quick reply for my decision to choose s2member pro. I want to purchase it tonight but what I need something like

1 – I want to get rid off Paypal Payments, just want to accept credit cards payments. (Note: I’ve purchased Website payment standard) — So is it possible to hide paypal radio button option from checkout page? — I just need credit cards payments.

2 – I want to add shipping address section right below the billing address section (Because sometimes people want to send gifts) I want to copy paste all billing fields to shipping fields.

4 – There will be a check-box to allow people that they can choose shipping address as their billing address. Otherwise they will fill shipping address form fields too.

5 – I want to show this shipping address output (result) on order confirmation page and plugin admin page too.

That’s all

I’ve also designed a mock-up for you to understand it quickly. This is not exact what I want. But it’s really near to my idea. I believe I can achieve all this with s2mpro. What you think?

I need checkout page like this: http://goo.gl/iHWtr

I need confirmation page like this: http://goo.gl/0TR8W

Single-Site License ($69 USD) is really expensive as I’m a student. Any way to compensate?

Please let me know if all this possible so that I can purchase your product tonight.

Thank you so much!

Regards
– Pagal

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 10:47 am #5692
pagal soch

Pre-Sale Support Dead?

Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 11:54 pm #5818
Staff Member
Support Reps are available Monday-Friday (until 5pm EST).
Please allow 24-48 hours for a response from a Support Rep.

1 – I want to get rid off Paypal Payments, just want to accept credit cards payments. (Note: I’ve purchased Website payment standard) — So is it possible to hide paypal radio button option from checkout page? — I just need credit cards payments.

If you only need to process credit cards, I recommend that you integrate with Authorize.Net instead of PayPal. If you integrate with PayPal Pro (not PayPal Standard, “Standard” doesn’t work with s2Member Pro Forms), you will need PayPal “Pro”. If you integrate with PayPal Pro, they require that you keep PayPal as an option.
Pre Sale FAQs » Am I required to keep the PayPal® logo visible on my PayPal® Pro Forms?

2 – I want to add shipping address section right below the billing address section (Because sometimes people want to send gifts) I want to copy paste all billing fields to shipping fields.

4 – There will be a check-box to allow people that they can choose shipping address as their billing address. Otherwise they will fill shipping address form fields too.

5 – I want to show this shipping address output (result) on order confirmation page and plugin admin page too.

None of this is possible with a default installation of s2Member Pro. Actually, it’s quite easy to add Custom Registration/Profile Fields, but not exactly in the way you’ve described. That being said, you can certainly accomplish this using a custom Pro Form theme that you design yourself.
Pre Sale FAQs » Is it possible to modify s2Member® Pro Form templates?

Posted: Tuesday Feb 21st, 2012 at 2:22 pm #5890
pagal soch

@Jason, thanks for the reply.

I’m not much familiar with Pro Form templates, php, s2member functions and hooks. can you do it for me with s2membership pro to achieve all above requirements? How much it will be the cast for this work and plugin? Please email me, thanks!

Posted: Tuesday Feb 21st, 2012 at 2:30 pm #5893
pagal soch

@Brendan please create a new thread. You’re disturbing my discussion. It’s not a good way to communicate, ethically. Thanks! :)

Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 3:59 am #6097
Staff Member
~ Yes, Brendan, your posts have been deleted.
Please start a new topic of your own. Thanks!
Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 4:00 am #6098
Staff Member

Hi there. Thanks for the follow-up.

No, I’m very sorry. We’re not doing any custom coding right now. Our focus is on improving s2Member’s feature set overall right now. You might take a look at http://jobs.wordpress.net though. There are many site owners there, who are familar with s2Member®.

See also: s2Member® » Support Policy » Fine Lines

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.