latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Best shopping cart for s2member

Home Forums Community Forum Best shopping cart for s2member

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Mar 24th, 2012 at 1:11 am #8995
james guess
Username: bird

Currently, my store is being hosted by bigcommerce. but instead of running a store outiside of my wordpress site I would like to have a store work all in one and work well with s2member as far as buy now buttons etc…

I sell physical and digital products and would need shipping calculator and ability to auto email customer orders to my 3rd party fullfilment center.

I was considering marketpress full plugin. What shopping carts do you recommend to help me accomplish these goals.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Mar 24th, 2012 at 2:44 am #8998

Hi James.

We haven’t really tested shopping cart plugins to give you an honest review or recommendation, but maybe other members here can give their experience if tried them.

You could just google something like “best shopping cart wordpress” or just search the plugins repository and see what you find. Install them in a test WordPress installation and try them out, see if any or all work well with s2Member and push them to the limits your customers would to find any problems before you actually build the final site and go live.

If the shopping cart is a WordPress plugin, then you’ll most probably be able to manage access to it using URI restrictions, if you need it. Or just have the cart to sell some of the physical things and then s2Member to manage access to the digital content in your site.

I hope that helps.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.