latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Better Worpress Security.

Home Forums Community Forum Better Worpress Security.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Apr 28th, 2012 at 10:35 am #12154
Deyson Ortiz
Username: deyson

Hello I have used the following plugin on other websites and I really like it. It has great reviews and it is very well thought out: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/better-wp-security/

My questions is if there is any conflict with this plugin and S2member? I really want to add as much security to my website as possible.

Any suggestions or recommendations are appreciated it.

Thank you! :)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Apr 28th, 2012 at 1:04 pm #12159
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Deyson,
a lot of users have reported problems in the past with Better WP Security, mainly because of incompatibility.

If you do a quick search in the old forums you will find that many problems were caused by this plugin.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Saturday Apr 28th, 2012 at 2:21 pm #12168
Deyson Ortiz
Username: deyson

I saw some, but they were old topics. I wonder if there are still conflicts.

Posted: Saturday Apr 28th, 2012 at 2:43 pm #12171
Eduan
Username: Eduan

I couldn’t say for sure.

There probably still are, but you will have to try it yourself.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.