latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Bill Me Later + S2member?

Home Forums Community Forum Bill Me Later + S2member?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 4:06 am #40336
Thomas
Username: tomrail

Hi there,

i searched for integrating Bill Me Later within S2m. (I saw you are using it on s2m website.. so thinking a integration is possible.

If i would have 2 payment options.. let´s say monthly recurring and one time payment;
and i´d like to offer billmelater (bml) for the one time payment..

How could i integrate the bml code into s2m shortcode?
OR
How could i integrate s2m into bml code?

Of course i do not want to handle each and every of such events manually.. means if they “payed” with bml.. they should be given appropriate membership level and account setup (as seen with s2m standards).

I guess your bml integration does work in conjunction with S2m?

Thank you very much!

P.S.:
This is the billmelater example code (pubid is changed because not demo but snippet taken straight form the paypal account)

<script type="text/javascript" data-pp-pubid="0123-changed-0123" data-pp-placementtype="336x280"> (function (d, t) {
"use strict";
var s = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0], n = d.createElement(t);
n.src = "//paypal.adtag.where.com/merchant.js";
s.parentNode.insertBefore(n, s);
}(document, "script"));
</script> 

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 11:33 am #40439
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

s2Member® supports the BillMeLater® service, simply because it’s supported by PayPal during checkout at PayPal.com. If you’ve already integrated with PayPal (i.e. you make PayPal a payment option on your site), then you’re already integrated with BillMeLater.

Customers can simply choose BillMeLater during checkout at PayPal.com.

If you would like to promote BillMeLater®, as we have done here (bottom of this page); you can take the code provided by BillMeLater and PayPal — and advertise it on your website. Just like the code sample you posted previously. Each merchant will have their own code sample, so you should grab yours here. You can place this anywhere you like. Does not matter.

If you paste this into a WordPress® Post or Page, I recommend that you first install the Raw HTML plugin, otherwise that code sample they provide might get mangled. Be sure to install the Raw HTML plugin, and then turn off content filters using the features provided by this plugin.

Or, you could simply integrate that code snippet they provide into a WordPress® theme file, or into an s2Member® Pro template file. See: Knowledge Base » s2Member® Pro Forms -› Customizing Templates

Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 12:02 pm #40457
Thomas
Username: tomrail

Thank you Jason!

However, i noticed that bml not available within my region (that probably means that i can´t use bml as a buyer of services.. but be able to OFFER bml for others shopping my products.)

But still, it makes me think if bml would be available to buyers outside of US… time will tell..

Thank you very much for the explanation.. would have had a hard time figuring that out!

Best regards,
Thomas

P.S.: To sum it up for others having same questions:
Vendors:
just signup for bml and publish (not a must) the banner to let your user know about that option.
Nothing else to do! Eligible users who want to buy from you can apply for bml inside their own paypal account.

Means bml is handled inside/ along paypal.. therefore has no interaction whatsoever with wordpress and/or s2m

Shoppers: apply and enable bml for your paypal account

Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 12:12 pm #40460
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up :-)

KB article created from this topic. Thank you!
See: http://www.s2member.com/kb/billmelater/
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.