latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Bill Me Later with S2Member Pro Forms?

Home Forums Community Forum Bill Me Later with S2Member Pro Forms?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Zechariah Stover 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 17th, 2013 at 1:42 pm #60430

I read the KB article here: http://www.s2member.com/kb/billmelater/

This seems to imply the customers are checking out a paypal and will have the option for “bill me later” while on the paypal site.

What if I are using paypal pro and S2Member Pro forms and the customer never leaves my site? How will they have the option for Bill Me Later?

Can you tell me step by step how to change my pay pal pro form for Bill Me Later?

Thank you very much.

EDIT: I see now that choosing paypal will bring them to the paypal site even if I am using S2Member Pro.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  FrankTheTank.
  • This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  FrankTheTank.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 17th, 2013 at 11:29 pm #60447

Yes, with the PP Pro forms, if they check out using PayPal and the item costs over $99+ and they qualify for BML, PayPal will automatically offer them BML.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.