latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Billing Modification Errors with Paypal

Home Forums Community Forum Billing Modification Errors with Paypal

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Cheryl Del Colliano 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 10th, 2013 at 3:59 pm #59414

Hello all,
I’ve been having alot of our subscribers contacting me about their subscriptions being demoted to inactive shortly after they upgraded from a monthly subscriber to an annual subscriber. I have built my billing modification to give them the first 30 days for $0.00, then $99 a year after that.

I’ve noticed that everyone who goes from a monthly to an annual, will at some point email me saying they just upgraded, and now their account is inactive.

I’m only guessing on this, but does Paypal causing the issue because of the $0.00 for 30 days? It just seems to me like it’s not registering on the paypal side that payment has been received, and so it sends back that their was no payment…..causing their subscription to be demoted. Could this be happening?

Is there any sort of info you have for me on this? I’m thinking about trying $1 for 30 days just to see if it wil fix the problem.

Any advice you have?

Thank you very much!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.