latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Billing Modification form not working

Home Forums Community Forum Billing Modification form not working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Dec 20th, 2012 at 7:05 am #35132

Hi,

I would like my users to be able to upgrade to Level 1 when their current Level 1 membership expires and they are set to Level 0. I have setup a link to a billing modification upgrade form (they are logged in at this point) but after payment they are still set as Level 0 and the EOT hasn’t changed.

Please advise as to whether this is a setup of functionaility issue.

Thanks
Tom

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by  Tom Black.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Dec 21st, 2012 at 7:41 am #35229

Hi Tom.

If the user is at Level 0 and has no subscription running at that point, then there’s not billing to modify. You should just use a s2Member Level pro-form/button.

If you’re selling a subscription, the EOT won’t be set, that’ll happen when the payment gateway tells s2Member that the subscription was ended. A buy-now transaction would have the EOT set immediately, though.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.