latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Billing Update Form Not Displaying PayPal

Home Forums Community Forum Billing Update Form Not Displaying PayPal

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Dec 6th, 2012 at 5:27 pm #33792

s2Member / PayPal Pro-Forms / PayPal Pro Billing Update Form shows this shortcode, which looks correct to me:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form update="1" desc="Update your billing information." accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

However, when I browse to my update-billing-information page (where I put this shortcode), I only get options to use the six credit cards: (Visa, MC, Discover, AmEx, Maestro, and Solo). No PayPal.

What should I change so that existing members may update their billing information to a PayPal account?

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Dec 6th, 2012 at 5:39 pm #33798

Just a bit more info: I thought maybe it was a CSS issue and so I looked through the HTML.

On the membership signup page, which does show the PayPal option along with the credit card options as it’s supposed to, there is a card-type-div that contains the different card type labels and radio buttons. The first label/input pair inside that div is card-type-paypal, and the second is card-type-visa, and so on.

On the billing update page, the card-type-div is present again as expected, but this time the first label/input pair inside that div is card-type-visa. There is no card-type-paypal in the HTML source of the entire page.

So it’s definitely not a CSS issue, but looks like an issue with the HTML being generated.

Thanks!

Posted: Thursday Dec 6th, 2012 at 5:46 pm #33800
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Chris,

s2Member does not display info for PayPal in the Billing Modification forms because users will need to update these details via PayPal, or be signing up for a new subscription, via Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Billing Modification Forms.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.