latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Blank Page That Runs Shortcode for PayPal

Home Forums Community Forum Blank Page That Runs Shortcode for PayPal

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 10:18 pm #28960

So far so good with my S2Member installation.

There’s only one thing left I could use some help with.

I need a blank page (meaning free from any design / template / HTML) that will run the PayPal button shortcode.

(My plan is to build a sales page around the buttons. I could do it by generating the buttons in PayPal but I believe the shortcode has some advantage because it can identify the user.)

Awesome software … and thanks in advance for your help …

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 9:53 am #29007

Thanks for the kudos, Richard. :)

About your question, you mean using the shortcodes in pages outside the WordPress pages? This article may help: Knowledge Base » Protecting Non-WordPress Content with s2Member. Do the include mentioned there, which loads WordPress, and then you can try using the shortcodes.

I hope that helps!

Posted: Saturday Oct 20th, 2012 at 3:14 am #29115

That’s it!

Thank you.

Posted: Saturday Oct 20th, 2012 at 9:31 am #29141

Great. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.