latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Blank page when using uri restriction

Home Forums Community Forum Blank page when using uri restriction

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Lavish Dhand 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 20th, 2012 at 12:40 pm #22577
Lavish Dhand
Username: lavish

Just installed s2member to my website. The plugin works very nicely for ‘members’ page of my BuddyPress website. Any member below the set level trying to access www-MyWebsie-com/members redirects to the membership options page which is great! Thank you very much :-)

The problem is when I’m trying to set a uri restriction ‘/picture/’ out of www-MyWebSite-com/members/USERNAME/album/pictures/

When a member below the set level tries to access the url above; the member gets redirected to a blank white page.

Any idea what can be the problem and what is the resolution?

Thank you for your help.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.